Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Next Contest



These are two of the prizes in the next contest. There will be three, I don't know what the third is going to be yet. I'm going to the card shop tomorrow and I'm going to look for something for the conest, I may find something, I may not but I'm going to try and find something worthy of giving away in a contest, I want something football related which sadly I don't have much left right now. I don't know if I mentioned this before but I sold my collection a few years ago and I'm building it back up slowly. I had some nice Chris Johnson stuff but that was an investment that I flipped this past week, I doubled my money on most and tripled my money on the Exquisite RC.

Seeing as the the NFL playoffs are more interesting this year than they have been in the last 10 as far as I'm concerned this contest will focus on what looks like it will be a great game next weekend, Dallas versus Minnesota.

Just like the last contest you need to guess the total combined scores of the game (ex. Cowboys 21, Minnesota 17 = 38 so in this case my guess would be 38). As a tiebreaker please also choose the winner of the game or simply write out the individual team scores like I did above and I'll figure it out.

The contest will close Saturday night at 10 PM, so you have about a week to register your guesses. Once again I will be paying all the shipping too so it costs nothing to enter.

Good luck.

12 comments:

  1. we'll go with 66 pts.

    and Dallas of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old fashioned shootout: 72 points. Cowboys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 42 points

    "Skol Vikings, let's win this game, Skol Vikings, honor your name, Go get that first down, Then get a touchdown. Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Go Vikings, run up the score, You'll hear us yell for more. . . V-I-K-I-N-G-S Skol, Vikings, let's go!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I deleted my response. But it was 70, Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last time I went high when everyone else went low, so I will do the opposite... 31 points. Minnesota 21, Dallas 10. Another GREAT contest Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm closing the contest now, good luck to everyone who entered.

    ReplyDelete